Kerrin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Karen:
Danish form of Katherine, a cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied). Var: Caren, Carin, Karen, Karena, Karrin, Karyn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kerrin? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kerrin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kerrin
- Comments and insights on the name Kerrin
- Personal experiences with the name Kerrin
- Nicknames for Kerrin
- Meanings and history of the name Kerrin
Have seen it listed with origins in Greek, English, and Hebrew. In Hebrew it means Beauty.
- Famous real-life people named Kerrin
- Kerrin in song, story & screen