Kerrstin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kirsten:
Scandinavian cognate of Christine, derived from the Ecclesiastic Late Latin christiānus which is from the Ecclesiastic Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kerrstin? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kerrstin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kerrstin
- Comments and insights on the name Kerrstin
- Personal experiences with the name Kerrstin
- Nicknames for Kerrstin
- Meanings and history of the name Kerrstin
Never have found a meaning but it's an old family name that has passed through more generations than we can count. It's Celtic and pronounced Kare-stin, there is a little roll to the r's but that's about it. It's rarely said correctly though if people are just looking at the name.
- Famous real-life people named Kerrstin
- Kerrstin in song, story & screen