Kharlie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carly:
A feminine form of Carl and Charles, both of which are derived from the Old English ceorl (man, freeman, peasant). Var: Karla. Pet: Carley, Carli, Carly, Karley, Karli, Karly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kharlie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kharlie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kharlie
- Comments and insights on the name Kharlie
I liked the name Karly, but it just seemed to plainly spelled for me. Kharlie, in my opinion, is a mix of Charlie, and Karly. Beautifully unique, yet popular, It seems to be the perfect blend.
- Personal experiences with the name Kharlie
- Nicknames for Kharlie
- Meanings and history of the name Kharlie
- Famous real-life people named Kharlie
- Kharlie in song, story & screen