Khloee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Chloe:
Derived from the Greek Khloē (blooming, verdant). The name was used as a summer epithet of Demeter, the Greek goddess of agriculture and fertility.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Khloee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Khloee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Khloee
- Comments and insights on the name Khloee
I don't think that this is a real spelling/name ffs.
- Personal experiences with the name Khloee
- Nicknames for Khloee
- Meanings and history of the name Khloee
- Famous real-life people named Khloee
- Khloee in song, story & screen