Khloei Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Chloe:
Derived from the Greek Khloē (blooming, verdant). The name was used as a summer epithet of Demeter, the Greek goddess of agriculture and fertility.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Khloei? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Khloei
Contribute your knowledge to the name Khloei
- Comments and insights on the name Khloei
also literally spelt 'Khloi'
- Personal experiences with the name Khloei
- Nicknames for Khloei
- Meanings and history of the name Khloei
Greek (Xλόη) meaning, 'young green shoot' & one of the many names of the Goddess Demeter.
- Famous real-life people named Khloei
- Khloei in song, story & screen