Kiana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kiana:
Hawaiian form of Diana (divine).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kiana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kiana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kiana
- Comments and insights on the name Kiana
*Most people I know, meet me and one teacher I had gushed over my name. She was always saying how my name was so unique and I totally agree. As far as I know there are only three people in Windham ME with the name Kiana, except they don't spell it Kiana. So I think the name is unusual and creative.
* I love having the name Kiana, because it is so different. My mother gave it to me because it was a mixture of my parents' names. She said she used to regret having her name because you could always find it on a pencil or a cup. The only problem I have with it is that I CAN'T find it on a pencil or a cup. I just wish it were a little more popular.
- Personal experiences with the name Kiana
* I know someone named Kiyana, may or may not (probably not) be related.
* My name IS Kiana!!!
*I know a girl named Kiana and she is stunning!
*My best friend's name is Kiana and she is the greatest person I have ever met!
- Nicknames for Kiana
The Custard Queen
- Meanings and history of the name Kiana
Celtic/Irish/Gaelic: 'Precious Child'
Russian: 'Moon Goddess'
- Famous real-life people named Kiana
- Kiana in song, story & screen