Kierah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ciara:
Irish name derived from ciar (black): hence, "black-haired one." In the U.S., Ciara is pronounced phonetically, rather than with its Gaelic pronunciation of keer-ah.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kierah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kierah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kierah
- Comments and insights on the name Kierah
Contemporary name, mostly American in usage, apparently modeled on the Irish name Ciara.
- Personal experiences with the name Kierah
- Nicknames for Kierah
- Meanings and history of the name Kierah
Irish meaning dark one or dark-haired
- Famous real-life people named Kierah
- Kierah in song, story & screen