Kierstyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kiersten:
A cognate of Christine, which is derived from the Latin Christiāna, which is from christiānus, a derivative of the Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kierstyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kierstyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kierstyn
- Comments and insights on the name Kierstyn
More commonly spelled as Kirsten, Kiersten, Kierstin or Kirstin.
- Personal experiences with the name Kierstyn
- Nicknames for Kierstyn
- Meanings and history of the name Kierstyn
- Famous real-life people named Kierstyn
- Kierstyn in song, story & screen