Kiffany Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Tiffany:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old French Tifaine (Epiphany), which is from the Ecclesiastic Late Latin Theophania (Ephiphany, manifestation of God).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kiffany? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kiffany
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kiffany
- Comments and insights on the name Kiffany
- Personal experiences with the name Kiffany
- Nicknames for Kiffany
- Meanings and history of the name Kiffany
Variation of Tiffany (meaning appearance or revelation of God), which comes from the word epiphany. Epiphany has its roots in the Greek word epiphaneia meaning appearance or manifestation.
- Famous real-life people named Kiffany
- Kiffany in song, story & screen
Kiffany- one of the characters on Showtime's original show, Dead Like Me