Kiley Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kiley:
Transferred use of the Irish surname, which is a variant of O’Kiely. The name is from the Gaelic O’Cadhla (descendant of Cadhla), which is from cadhla (graceful, beautiful).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kiley? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kiley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kiley
- Comments and insights on the name Kiley
- Personal experiences with the name Kiley
- Nicknames for Kiley
DJ Ki Ki
Kiki (do you love me)
- Meanings and history of the name Kiley
- Famous real-life people named Kiley
- Kiley in song, story & screen