Kinzey Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Mackenzie:
Transferred use of the Irish surname which is from the Gaelic Mac Coinnigh (son of Coinneach). Coinneach is derived from cainneach (fair one; handsome).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kinzey? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kinzey
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kinzey
- Comments and insights on the name Kinzey
- Personal experiences with the name Kinzey
- Nicknames for Kinzey
- Meanings and history of the name Kinzey
- Famous real-life people named Kinzey
- Kinzey in song, story & screen
Kinzey named doll, Groovy Girls