Kiralescense Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kira:
Feminine form of Kieran, an Anglicized form of the Irish Ciarán, which is derived from the Gaelic ciar (black) and the diminutive suffix -an: hence, "little dark one." The name was originally bestowed upon those babies born with dark hair or a dark complexion.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Kiralescense
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kiralescense
- Comments and insights on the name Kiralescense
A gorgeous, unusual, attention-grabbing name for a female. Pronounced Keer-uh-less-ense.
- Personal experiences with the name Kiralescense
- Nicknames for Kiralescense
Kira, Kiralee, Lescense, Kay, Kiki.
- Meanings and history of the name Kiralescense
Gaelic: Dazzling sunshine; sun. Bright light
- Famous real-life people named Kiralescense
I don't think there are any!
- Kiralescense in song, story & screen