Klarisa Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Clarissa:
Elaboration of Clara, a name derived from the Latin clārus (bright, clear, famous).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Klarisa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Klarisa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Klarisa
- Comments and insights on the name Klarisa
form of Clarissa used in Albanian, Latvian, Slovene, and Russian
- Personal experiences with the name Klarisa
- Nicknames for Klarisa
- Meanings and history of the name Klarisa
- Famous real-life people named Klarisa
- Klarisa in song, story & screen