Klavdiya Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Claudia:
Derived from the Latin Claudius, an old Roman family name, which is from claudus (lame).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Klavdiya? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Klavdiya
Contribute your knowledge to the name Klavdiya
- Comments and insights on the name Klavdiya
Klavdiya is the Russian form of Claudia.
- Personal experiences with the name Klavdiya
- Nicknames for Klavdiya
- Meanings and history of the name Klavdiya
- Famous real-life people named Klavdiya
- Klavdiya in song, story & screen