Kloe Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Chloe:
Derived from the Greek Khloē (blooming, verdant). The name was used as a summer epithet of Demeter, the Greek goddess of agriculture and fertility.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kloe? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kloe
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kloe
- Comments and insights on the name Kloe
- Personal experiences with the name Kloe
- Nicknames for Kloe
- Meanings and history of the name Kloe
A "kreaytiv" spelling of Chloe, a Greek name meaning "verdant and blooming."
- Famous real-life people named Kloe
- Kloe in song, story & screen