Kloey Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Chloe:
Derived from the Greek Khloē (blooming, verdant). The name was used as a summer epithet of Demeter, the Greek goddess of agriculture and fertility.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kloey? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kloey
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kloey
- Comments and insights on the name Kloey
- Personal experiences with the name Kloey
- Nicknames for Kloey
- Meanings and history of the name Kloey
- Famous real-life people named Kloey
Kloey Alexandra Fatone (b. 2010), daughter of American singer, dancer, actor, and television personality Joey Fatone
- Kloey in song, story & screen