Korene Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Corinne:
English cognate of the Greek Korinna, a derivative of Korē (maiden). The name was borne by a Greek poetess from Boeotia, who won a wreath of victory at Thebes, and whose works survive only in fragmented form.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Korene? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Korene
Contribute your knowledge to the name Korene
- Comments and insights on the name Korene
Korene is a Greek name meaning Maiden.
- Personal experiences with the name Korene
- Nicknames for Korene
- Meanings and history of the name Korene
- Famous real-life people named Korene
Korene "Korey" Cooper- Member of Skillet (Band)
Korene Hinds, a Jamaican runner
- Korene in song, story & screen