Korra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cora:
Derived from the Greek Korē, which is from korē (maiden). The name is borne in Roman mythology as a byname for Proserpina and in Greek mythology as a byname for Persephone.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Korra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Korra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Korra
- Comments and insights on the name Korra
The creators of the animated series "Legend of Korra" took the name from a cat named Cora, then changed the spelling to make it seem more fantasy-like.
- Personal experiences with the name Korra
- Nicknames for Korra
- Meanings and history of the name Korra
- Famous real-life people named Korra
- Korra in song, story & screen
Korra, The Legend of Korra