Koryn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Corrine:
Derived from the Greek Korinna, which is a diminutive form of Korē (maiden), a byname of Persephone in Greek mythology. Dim: Coretta, Corette. (ko-RIN)
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Koryn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Koryn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Koryn
- Comments and insights on the name Koryn
- Personal experiences with the name Koryn
- Nicknames for Koryn
- Meanings and history of the name Koryn
- Famous real-life people named Koryn
- Koryn in song, story & screen