Kristal Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cristal:
A 19th century coinage derived from the vocabulary word crystal, which denotes very clear, brilliant glass, or a clear, transparent quartz. Var: Cristell, Crystal, Crystell, Krystal.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kristal? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kristal
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kristal
- Comments and insights on the name Kristal
- Personal experiences with the name Kristal
- Nicknames for Kristal
- Meanings and history of the name Kristal
- Famous real-life people named Kristal
- Kristal in song, story & screen