Kristiania Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Christian:
Derived from the Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ). Var. Christiana, Christianna. Short: Christi, Christie, Christy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kristiania? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kristiania
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kristiania
- Comments and insights on the name Kristiania
- Personal experiences with the name Kristiania
- Nicknames for Kristiania
- Meanings and history of the name Kristiania
A former name of Oslo, the capital city of Norway.
Pronounced: KRIS-teyn-yah, kris-tee-an-ee-uh
- Famous real-life people named Kristiania
- Kristiania in song, story & screen