Kristol Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Crystal:
A 19th century coinage derived from the vocabulary word crystal, which denotes very clear, brilliant glass, or a clear, transparent quartz. Var: Cristell, Crystal, Crystell, Krystal.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kristol? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kristol
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kristol
- Comments and insights on the name Kristol
- Personal experiences with the name Kristol
- Nicknames for Kristol
- Meanings and history of the name Kristol
Something that is pure.
- Famous real-life people named Kristol
- Kristol in song, story & screen