Krysia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Christina:
Derived from the Ecclesiastic Late Latin christiānus which is from the Ecclesiastic Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ). Var: Christiene, Christine, Cristina, Khristina, Khristine, Kristina, Kristene. Short: Chris, Cris, Khris, Kris, Tina. Pet: Chrissi, Chrissie, Chrissy, Christi, Christie, Christy, Cristi, Cristie, Cristy, Khristi, Khristie, Khristy, Krissy, Kristi, Kristie, Kristy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Krysia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Krysia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Krysia
- Comments and insights on the name Krysia
- Personal experiences with the name Krysia
- Nicknames for Krysia
- Meanings and history of the name Krysia
Polish short form of Krystyna.
- Famous real-life people named Krysia
- Krysia in song, story & screen