Krystal Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Crystal:
A 19th century coinage derived from the vocabulary word crystal, which denotes very clear, brilliant glass, or a clear, transparent quartz. Var: Cristell, Crystal, Crystell, Krystal.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Krystal? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Krystal
Contribute your knowledge to the name Krystal
- Comments and insights on the name Krystal
- Personal experiences with the name Krystal
- Nicknames for Krystal
Kristy (or) Krysty
Kris (or) Krys
- Meanings and history of the name Krystal
- Famous real-life people named Krystal
Krystal Jung - South Korean-American lead vocalist of South Korean pop girl group f(x)
Krystal Marie Harris - American singer
- Krystal in song, story & screen