Krystallo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Crystal:
A 19th century coinage derived from the vocabulary word crystal, which denotes very clear, brilliant glass, or a clear, transparent quartz. Var: Cristell, Crystal, Crystell, Krystal.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Krystallo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Krystallo
- Comments and insights on the name Krystallo
- Personal experiences with the name Krystallo
- Nicknames for Krystallo
- Meanings and history of the name Krystallo
Krystallo (kree-STAH-lo) is the Greek version of Crystal. Krystallo's name day is August 15.
- Famous real-life people named Krystallo
- Krystallo in song, story & screen