Kymmy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kim:
Originally a male name, a short form of Kimberely, which is of debated origin. Kim is now common as an independent given name and is being bestowed upon females more often than upon males.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kymmy? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kymmy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kymmy
- Comments and insights on the name Kymmy
At least so far, women by this name are rather lovely.
- Personal experiences with the name Kymmy
The only person I've ever met named Kymmy was born in England, 1971. She's fun, light, sweet and playful. She's Kymmy. The name is just right.
- Nicknames for Kymmy
- Meanings and history of the name Kymmy
- Famous real-life people named Kymmy
- Kymmy in song, story & screen