Kynitha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cynthia:
Popular name derived from the Latin and Greek Kynthia, a name for Artemus, the mythological goddess of the moon and hunting and twin sister of Apollo. The name has its root in Kynthios (from Kynthos, a mountain on the island of Delos).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kynitha? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kynitha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kynitha
- Comments and insights on the name Kynitha
Very new but a rather pretty name with the base for this name being Cynthia which in itself is beautiful.
- Personal experiences with the name Kynitha
- Nicknames for Kynitha
Ky, K, Nia, Thia,
- Meanings and history of the name Kynitha
- Famous real-life people named Kynitha
- Kynitha in song, story & screen