Kyrah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kyra:
Feminine form of the Greek Kyros, a name thought to be derived from kyrios (lord) or from the Persian khur (the sun).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kyrah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kyrah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kyrah
- Comments and insights on the name Kyrah
- Personal experiences with the name Kyrah
- Nicknames for Kyrah
- Meanings and history of the name Kyrah
Kyrah is a variant of the name Kyra. The meaning of Kyrah is "lady."
- Famous real-life people named Kyrah
- Kyrah in song, story & screen