Labrenna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Brenna:
A name of disputed origin and meaning. Some believe it to be a feminine form of the Celtic Bren which is from the root bri (strength, force). Alternatively, it may be derived from the Gaelic bran (raven)
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Labrenna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Labrenna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Labrenna
- Comments and insights on the name Labrenna
Very beautiful name to name your baby! It is the 10874th most popular name by babynet. It is pronounced la-bren-na or lab-ren-na.
- Personal experiences with the name Labrenna
Don't have any personal experiences yet! After my baby girl is born I will!
- Nicknames for Labrenna
Brenna, Brennie, Bri, Bri-Bri
- Meanings and history of the name Labrenna
Old Norse Meaning: Sword
- Famous real-life people named Labrenna
- Labrenna in song, story & screen