Lacia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lacy:
Transferred use of the English surname meaning "belonging to Lacy or Lassy." The name, derived from several French place-names, was brought to England by companions of William during the Norman Conquest. Var: Lacey.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lacia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lacia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lacia
- Comments and insights on the name Lacia
Lacia is a beautiful variation of the name Lacy or Laci. It is pronounced "Lace-ia"
- Personal experiences with the name Lacia
- Nicknames for Lacia
- Meanings and history of the name Lacia
- Famous real-life people named Lacia
- Lacia in song, story & screen