Laigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Leigh:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English lēah (wood, clearing, meadow), lee has the meaning "dweller by the wood or clearing." In Middle English, the spelling lēah evolved to leigh, legh. Lee is popularly used as a name element in combi
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Laigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Laigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Laigh
- Comments and insights on the name Laigh
It is pronounced 'Lay' and is a really nice name.
- Personal experiences with the name Laigh
- Nicknames for Laigh
- Meanings and history of the name Laigh
- Famous real-life people named Laigh
- Laigh in song, story & screen