Laramie Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Laramie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Laramie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Laramie
- Comments and insights on the name Laramie
Laramie and Mariela are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Laramie
- Nicknames for Laramie
- Meanings and history of the name Laramie
A variant of the French topographical surname Laramée, meaning "canopy of leafy boughs."
- Famous real-life people named Laramie
Jacques La Ramee, 19th century French fur-trapper who was one of the first Europeans in Wyoming. A number of sites in Wyoming were named after him, including: the Laramie River, the city of Laramie, Fort Laramie, Laramie Peak, and Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Laramie in song, story & screen
Laramie, 1960's television series.