Latasha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Latasha:
Modern coinage combining the prefix La- with the name Tasha, a Russian pet form of the name Natalie.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Latasha? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Latasha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Latasha
- Comments and insights on the name Latasha
- Personal experiences with the name Latasha
- Nicknames for Latasha
Tasha, Tashie, Tash
- Meanings and history of the name Latasha
Latasha is a form of the name Natasha, a diminutive form of Natalia. Natasha is said to mean "birth of Christ," "natal day," "birthday," "Christmas day," "born at Christmas" or "born on Christmas Day."
Natasha is also an Arabic name from the Islamic faith, meaning 'Gift of Allah.'
- Famous real-life people named Latasha
- Latasha in song, story & screen