Lauralin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Laura:
Derived from the Latin laurus (laurel, an evergreen shrub or tree whose leaves were woven into wreaths by the ancient Greeks to crown victors in various contests). Originally a Latin name, Laura came into use in England in the 19th century, and is now popularly bestowed throughout the English-speaking world.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Lauralin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lauralin
- Comments and insights on the name Lauralin
Twist on a classic name.
- Personal experiences with the name Lauralin
- Nicknames for Lauralin
Laura, Laurie, Lin, Linnie
- Meanings and history of the name Lauralin
Laura - Laurel (a tree)
Lin - Pretty
- Famous real-life people named Lauralin
- Lauralin in song, story & screen