Lauriana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Laura:
Derived from the Latin laurus (laurel, an evergreen shrub or tree whose leaves were woven into wreaths by the ancient Greeks to crown victors in various contests). Originally a Latin name, Laura came into use in England in the 19th century, and is now popularly bestowed throughout the English-speaking world.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lauriana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lauriana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lauriana
- Comments and insights on the name Lauriana
a combination of Laura and Anna
- Personal experiences with the name Lauriana
- Nicknames for Lauriana
- Meanings and history of the name Lauriana
- Famous real-life people named Lauriana
- Lauriana in song, story & screen