Lavenia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lavinia:
Borne in Roman mythology by the daughter of King Latinus. She was the last wife of Aeneas and was considered to be the mother of the Roman people. The name is a feminine form of Latinus (from Latium, the area surrounding and including ancient Rome).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lavenia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lavenia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lavenia
- Comments and insights on the name Lavenia
- Personal experiences with the name Lavenia
- Nicknames for Lavenia
- Meanings and history of the name Lavenia
(Latin): the name of the legendary mother of the Roman people. 1880's name
- Famous real-life people named Lavenia
- Lavenia in song, story & screen