Leahla Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Leah:
Derived from the Hebrew lā'āh (weary, to tire). The name is borne in the Bible by the eldest daughter of Laban and the first of Jacob's four wives.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Leahla? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Leahla
Contribute your knowledge to the name Leahla
- Comments and insights on the name Leahla
- Personal experiences with the name Leahla
- Nicknames for Leahla
- Meanings and history of the name Leahla
- Famous real-life people named Leahla
- Leahla in song, story & screen