Leahona Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Leah:
Derived from the Hebrew lā'āh (weary, to tire). The name is borne in the Bible by the eldest daughter of Laban and the first of Jacob's four wives.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Leahona? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Leahona
Contribute your knowledge to the name Leahona
- Comments and insights on the name Leahona
Leahona is from the name Leah. They are both pronounced differently.
- Personal experiences with the name Leahona
The girl goes to my school.
- Nicknames for Leahona
- Meanings and history of the name Leahona
- Famous real-life people named Leahona
- Leahona in song, story & screen