Lee Ann Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Leanne:
Modern name combining the names Lee (dweller by the wood or clearing) and Anne (gracious, full of grace). Alternatively, it is a variant spelling of Lianne (sun).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lee Ann? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lee Ann
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lee Ann
- Comments and insights on the name Lee Ann
- Personal experiences with the name Lee Ann
I was named after my Uncle Lee, with Ann added to make it feminine. I have met very few people who have the same spelling as my name. I did not meet another Lee Ann/Leigh Ann/Leanne until I was an adult so it was a nice original name to grow up with.
- Nicknames for Lee Ann
- Meanings and history of the name Lee Ann
- Famous real-life people named Lee Ann
- Lee Ann in song, story & screen