Leighla Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Layla:
Derived from the Arabic leila (night, dark beauty) or the Persian leila (dark-haired). Its use in England began with George Byron's poem "The Giaour" (1813).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Leighla? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Leighla
Contribute your knowledge to the name Leighla
- Comments and insights on the name Leighla
- Personal experiences with the name Leighla
My cousin's name is Leighla Rose.
- Nicknames for Leighla
- Meanings and history of the name Leighla
- Famous real-life people named Leighla
- Leighla in song, story & screen