Leilyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Leila:
Derived from the Arabic leila (night, dark beauty) or the Persian leila (dark-haired). Its use in England began with George Byon's poem "The Giaour" (1813).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Leilyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Leilyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Leilyn
- Comments and insights on the name Leilyn
- Personal experiences with the name Leilyn
- Nicknames for Leilyn
- Meanings and history of the name Leilyn
Its between Leila and lyn Lay-lyn
- Famous real-life people named Leilyn
- Leilyn in song, story & screen