Leticia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Leticia:
Derived from the Latin laetitia (gladness, happiness).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Leticia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Leticia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Leticia
- Comments and insights on the name Leticia
- Personal experiences with the name Leticia
- Nicknames for Leticia
Lety, Lettie, Leti, Letty, Tish, Tisha,
- Meanings and history of the name Leticia
- Famous real-life people named Leticia
Leticia Perdigon, Mexican actress
Leticia Dolera, Spanish actress
- Leticia in song, story & screen
Leticia name doll, Groovy Girls
Leticia "Tish" is a character in the children's play The Arkansaw Bear.
Leticia "Letty" Ortiz, Fast and Furious franchise