Leyila Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Leila:
Derived from the Arabic leila (night, dark beauty) or the Persian leila (dark-haired). Its use in England began with George Byon's poem "The Giaour" (1813).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Leyila? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Leyila
Contribute your knowledge to the name Leyila
- Comments and insights on the name Leyila
Originated in Florida. Is an English name, very rare. Unique. Meanings: unknown
- Personal experiences with the name Leyila
first person/pet named this was a cat (leyila) who had 6 toes on each paw.
- Nicknames for Leyila
- Meanings and history of the name Leyila
Unique. Beauty. Divinity.
- Famous real-life people named Leyila
- Leyila in song, story & screen