Lezah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Hazel:
Taken from the name of the hazelnut tree, which is derived from the Old English hæsel (hazel). Alternatively, the name can also be derived from the Hebrew hazā'ēl (God sees).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lezah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lezah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lezah
- Comments and insights on the name Lezah
It is pronounced like "Lisa" but it is "Hazel" spelled backwards
- Personal experiences with the name Lezah
I had a yoga trainer whose name was Lezah because it her grandmother's name was Hazel and her mother wanted to do something interesting.
- Nicknames for Lezah
- Meanings and history of the name Lezah
- Famous real-life people named Lezah
- Lezah in song, story & screen