Lidian Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lydia:
Of Greek origin, Lydia (woman from Lydia, an ancient kingdom in western Asia Minor) is common throughout the English-speaking world.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lidian? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lidian
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lidian
- Comments and insights on the name Lidian
- Personal experiences with the name Lidian
- Nicknames for Lidian
- Meanings and history of the name Lidian
Variant of Lydia.
- Famous real-life people named Lidian
Lydia "Lidian" Emerson, wife of American essayist Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- Lidian in song, story & screen