Lidiann Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lydia:
Of Greek origin, Lydia (woman from Lydia, an ancient kingdom in western Asia Minor) is common throughout the English-speaking world.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Lidiann
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lidiann
- Comments and insights on the name Lidiann
Combination of Lydia and Ann. Pronounced either "Lidi-en" or "Lidi-Ann"
- Personal experiences with the name Lidiann
- Nicknames for Lidiann
- Meanings and history of the name Lidiann
- Famous real-life people named Lidiann
- Lidiann in song, story & screen