Lija Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Leah:
Derived from the Hebrew lā'āh (weary, to tire). The name is borne in the Bible by the eldest daughter of Laban and the first of Jacob's four wives.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lija? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lija
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lija
- Comments and insights on the name Lija
I had a friend named this and she was great. She protected me from a bully
- Personal experiences with the name Lija
- Nicknames for Lija
- Meanings and history of the name Lija
latvian for little rain
- Famous real-life people named Lija
- Lija in song, story & screen