Lilibet Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Elizabeth:
Derived from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath). The name is borne in the Bible by a kinswoman of the Virgin Mary and mother of John the Baptist.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lilibet? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lilibet
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lilibet
- Comments and insights on the name Lilibet
- Personal experiences with the name Lilibet
- Nicknames for Lilibet
- Meanings and history of the name Lilibet
Nickname for Elizabeth, meaning "God's promise". This is Queen Elizabeth II's family nickname.
- Famous real-life people named Lilibet
- Lilibet in song, story & screen