Lilike Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Elizabeth:
Derived from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath). The name is borne in the Bible by a kinswoman of the Virgin Mary and mother of John the Baptist.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lilike? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lilike
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lilike
- Comments and insights on the name Lilike
- Personal experiences with the name Lilike
- Nicknames for Lilike
- Meanings and history of the name Lilike
Lilike is a Hungarian nickname for Elizabeth/Elisabeth. It is pronounced LIL-i-keh
- Famous real-life people named Lilike
- Lilike in song, story & screen