Lily-livered Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lily:
Taken from the name of the plant having delicate, trumpet-shaped flowers regarded as a symbol of purity and perfection. The word is derived from the Middle English lilie, which is from the Old English and Latin lilium (lily). Alternatively, Lily is used as a pet form of both Lilian (lily) and Lilith (of the night).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Lily-livered
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lily-livered
- Comments and insights on the name Lily-livered
- Personal experiences with the name Lily-livered
- Nicknames for Lily-livered
- Meanings and history of the name Lily-livered
- Famous real-life people named Lily-livered
- Lily-livered in song, story & screen